Best Pediatric Dentist in Worth, IL
No insurance, No problem. Call us to ask about our in house dental plan.
Pediatric Dentist Near You
Pediatric dentists specialize in children’s oral health, from babies to the end of their teen years. They can do everything a regular dentist can do. That includes treatment for teeth and gums, and they know what problems to look out for at different stages of childhood.
Dr. Lubna Kadir is a specialist when it comes to pediatric dentistry. With a charming personality, she takes care of the entire oral health needs of your children.
Common Kids Dental Issues
Between sugar, accidents, bad habits, and genetics, children can have a lot of dental issues. Discuss your concerns with their dentist if you suspect your kid has any of these problems. Here are a few of the most common dentaproblemses of childhood.
Tooth Decay, Tooth Sensitivity, Dental Erosion, Gum Disease, Bad Breath, Thumb Sucking, tooth loss, damaged teeth, tooth cavity.
Specialist Pediatric Dentist
Pediatric dentists have expertise in the dental problems of children and teenagers. They have been trained to cater to children’s needs from the moment they start losing their first teeth (6 to 7 years old) and continue to offer their services until they have progressed into semi-adulthood.
Since, without proper oral health maintenance, the chances of sudden oral decay and disease are high, pediatric dentists ensure not only the maintenance of oral hygiene in the present but also attempt to protect your teeth and gums from being affected by any future disease. Moreover, the need for pediatric dentistry starts becoming apparent when it is seen that dental diseases are way more common amongst children than other infectious diseases like hay fever.
Pediatric Services We Offer
With their experience and knowledge concentrated on serving a particular age group, the services a pediatric dentist may be able to give may include the following:
- Diagnosis of oral conditions that may be indicative of specific diseases like asthma or diabetes
- Repairing and reformation of tooth cavities or tooth decay
- Oral health assessment and evaluation
- It recognizes the reasons and recommendsedeeming devices for delayed teething in an infant.
- Preventive oral exercises to get rid of the future possibility of growing dental diseases
- Help with dental injuries due to sports or otherwise
- Addressing and recommending solutions for misaligned teeth
- Maintenance and care for milk teeth
- Preventing or managing tooth decay
- Referring to sound dietary foods that enhance oral hygiene instead of being detrimental to it